We love this healthy Avocado Chicken Salad Recipe! It is a healthy protein packed lunch with healthy fats! The best thing is you can make this using leftover chicken breasts or rotisserie chicken! You can even use canned chicken if you want. I normally make it using 1 whole avocado and 2 cups chicken and it keeps well for up to 2-3 days.
You can serve Avocado Chicken Salad with crackers, on bread, a lettuce wrap or just eat it with a fork! The replacement of the avocado for the mayonnaise is the greatest thing about this recipe. You can always add 1 TBSP of mayo or vegenaise to add more creaminess to the recipe. This is a delicious low carb recipe.
- 2 cups chicken cooked and shredded (or feel free to use rotisserie or canned)
- 1 avocado mashed
- green onion sliced
- salt and pepper optional
- 1 boiled egg
- 1 TBSP pickle relish, optional
- 1 TBSP Mayonnaise or Vegenaise, optional
- This is a great recipe for using up leftover chicken breasts. You can make as little or as much as you want which is why I like it.
- Combine all ingredients and enjoy!
Clean Eating Recipes:
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.