I love this Popsicle Snowman Ornament! It is a great craft for the kids! All you need is 9 wooden Popsicle sticks, 2 googly eyes, white and black paint, ribbon, orange pipe cleaner, 4 black beans and glue.
- Line 8 Popsicle sticks together and paint ¾ of them white and the remaining top black.
- Lay a Popsicle stick over the top to be the brim of the hat and paint black.
- Glue on eyes, pipe cleaner for nose and beans for the mouth.
- If you want you can add a bell on the side.
- Next loop a ribbon through the front and sides so you will be able to hang as an ornament.
- Let dry then display on your tree!
My son had a blast making this and we loved making more for his grandparents as Christmas gifts. Hope your children enjoy this craft as much as mine did.
More Handmade Ornaments: