This post may contain affiliate links.
I love this Popsicle Stick Flag Craft. Peyton went to visit a friend and came home with it! The Popsicle Stick Flag Craft is so easy to make and he loves his new Patriotic decoration. It kept them busy for an hour so that is always a win/win.
- 6 1/2 Wide Popsicle sticks
- Tempera Paint
- Paint Brushes
- Old T-shirt or Smock
- Star Stickers or Star Whole Punch with White Paper
- Elmer’s Glue
- Paint 3 Popsicle Sticks Red, 2 White and 1 1/2 Blue
- Allow to dry
- Glue together to form a flag alternating red,white,red,white, red
- Allow to completely dry
- Glue the 3 blue sticks to the corner left corner and allow to dry
- Using a star hole punch – punch out 9 stars out of white paper (optional – you could also use star stickers)
- Glue to the Blue Section
- Allow to dry and enjoy!
Attach the Popsicle Stick Flag Craft to a sheet of paper and decorate! The Popsicle Stick Flag Craft could be also used in a flower arrangement by attaching to a dowel rod securely with a glue gun or stringing together to create a banner.
I hope you enjoy this frugal Popsicle Stick Flag Craft decoration for your Patriotic celebration!
Other Patriotic Crafts To Enjoy:
You May Be Interested In These July 4th Recipes: