My boys loved enjoying these mini sandwiches while watching the game together. They want me to make them again for next weekend! They would be great with Baked Beans on the side! If you are considering a twist on the traditional bun then give these mini pancakes a try.
Place 6 Eggo Mini Pancakes on a microwavable plate and place in microwave. Heat them for 30 seconds. Flip over and heat for 20 more seconds. Repeat with remaining pancakes until are heated. Now take the mini pancakes and add 1 tablespoon of BBQ pulled pork on each one. Add a tablespoon of prepared cole slaw on top and add an additional pancake. Serve immediately.
This is a no cook appetizers. Simply head and serve. You can use store bought BBQ pork (or chicken) and store bought Cole slaw or make your own. The choice is yours. The sweetness of the pancakes were really cook in balancing out the vinegar of the Cole slaw. I hope you enjoy this easy appetizer recipe as much as my family did. It is a little different but really good! Corn bread cakes would be great too.
Pulled Pork Mini Bites
- 12 whole Eggo Mini Pancakes
- 6 tablespoon pulled pork heated
- 6 tablespoon coleslaw
- Place 6 Eggo Mini Pancakes on a microwavable plate and place in microwave.
- Heat for 30 seconds.
- Flip over pancakes and heat for 20 seconds.
- Repeat with remaining pancakes.
- Take 6 Mini Pancakes and place 1 tablespoon pulled pork on each one.
- Next take a 1 tablespoon of coleslaw and place on top of pulled pork.
- Place a Mini Pancake on top of each stack.
- Serve right away and enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post however all opinions are 100% our own.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.