These delicious Pulled Pork Nachos are such an easy recipe to make! My family loves to enjoy pulled pork nachos as an appetizer when we dine out, however they can be a bit pricey. So I decided to try and recreate them with some leftover pulled pork I had from Christmas Eve. Boy am I glad I did because my family ate them up and wanted a second batch right away. Which is so easy with the few ingredients you need!
I started by spreading out tortilla chips on a foil lined balking sheet.
Next I spread heaping amounts of pulled pork on top of the tortilla chips and then drizzled barbecue sauce on top.
Sprinkle generous amounts of shredded cheese over everything and place in the oven. Bake until the cheese is melted.
Finish by drizzling more barbecue sauce, ranch dressing and putting some dollops of coleslaw. Serve the Pulled Pork Nachos right away for a delicious appetizer and enjoy! Trust me everyone will love these nachos for game day!
Pulled Pork Nachos
- 3 cups tortilla chips
- 1 1/2 cup pulled pork
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce divided
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup coleslaw
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place tortilla chips on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Spread pulled pork over chips and then drizzle with 1/4 cup barbecue sauce.
- Next sprinkle shredded cheese over everything.
- Place in oven and bake 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Drizzle the rest of the barbecue sauce and ranch dressing over the top.
- Dollop the coleslaw all over and serve right away.
Other Appetizer Recipes You May Enjoy:
Jalapeno Popper Dip (Low Fat ~ Weight Watchers)
Salami Rolls (Gluten Free)
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.