Pulled Pork Sandwiches are one of my favorites to make in the summer time. They are simple to make and packed full of taste! I used leftover shredded pork that I had from when I made #Crockpot Coca-Cola Pork Roast.
You can either combine everything in your crockpot and let it cook for several hours or if you are in a time crunch you can make this in your pot on your stove top. Either cooking way still gets you amazing taste and wonderfully delicious sandwich.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- 3 cups shredded pork cooked
- 1 1/2 cups bbq sauce I prefer to use Sweet Baby Ray's
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- buns optional
- Place pork in crockpot.
- Pour bbq sauce over pork.
- Sprinkle brown sugar over the top.
- Place lid on crockpot and cook on low for 3-4 hours.
- Stir ingredients after about an hour.
- Serve on buns if desired.
Be sure to check out these other amazing recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.