I love anything pumpkin. So when I came across this recipe for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Brownies I could not resist trying it and boy am I glad I did! This recipe was so scrumptious and I couldn't eat just one 🙂 I did make a few adjustments to the recipe and I think it made the recipe even better! Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Brownies are perfect for a party or in my case a house full of boys will eat them up in no time.
Simply preheat the oven to 350˚F. Line a 11 x 7 inch pan with parchment paper. In a large bowl, combine pumpkin puree, eggs and oil until smooth. Set aside. In a separate medium bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, spices, salt and brown sugar. Add to the wet ingredients and mix until thoroughly incorporated. Stir in the chocolate chips. Pour into prepared pan and spread evenly. Bake for 15 – 20 minutes or until passes toothpick test. Cool completely before cutting. You may want to use your own Pumpkin Puree and Pumpkin Pie Spice in this recipe too!
These delicious and easy to prepare Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Brownies are perfect for fall. They would be great for a fall bake sale or fall festival. Simply cut up and package and everyone will fall in love. Plus they are great because they have no nuts. Be sure to give this easy dessert recipe a try. They are so yummy and perfect for a Thanksgiving dessert too!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Brownie
This Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Brownie is my favorite to make in the fall. Perfect for Thanksgiving Day!
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 whole egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tbsp vegetable or canola oil
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Line an 11 x 7 inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin puree, eggs and oil until smooth.
- Set aside.
- In a separate medium bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, spices, salt and brown sugar.
- Add to the wet ingredients and mix until thoroughly incorporated.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes or until passes toothpick test.
- Cool completely before cutting.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.