I am crazy for pumpkin and cinnamon! The funny thing is when I was little I did not like it. It must be a thing you grow in to! My amazing neighbor brought these delish Pumpkin Drop Cookies over to me on "The Giving Plate" and I was so delighted!
First, I want to tell you about the giving plate! It is such a special gift during the holidays. There are a lot of bakers out there. This is your time to bake and share your gift on this special plate. Covid has brought so much sadness to the world and this plate made my day. I also loved the Pumpkin Drop Cookies! The message on the plate is special and will brighten your loved ones day! You can pick up some of these plates on Amazon! Affiliate Link: The Giving Plate
Pumpkin Drop Cookies
- 1/4 c Butter flavored shortening
- 3 c Sugar
- 1 15oz Can of Pumpkin
- 2 large Eggs
- 1/2 c Milk
- 6 c Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Allspice
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 8 tbs Unsalted butter, softened
- 4 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 c powdered sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cream Shortening and Sugar.
- Beat in pumpkin, eggs, and milk.
- Gradually combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, allspice, and clove in to the creamed mixture.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart on to a greased cookie sheet. You can also use a parchment paper lined cookie sheet. (I use parchment paper for everything!)
- Bake for 10-13 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Remove to wire racks to cool! Make sure they cool completely before icing!
Cream Cheese Frosting
- Beat together the butter and cream cheese with a mixture on low speed.
- Add powdered sugar a cup at a time until smooth and creamy.
- Beat in the vanilla extract.
- Then you are ready to frost cooled cookies!
These Pumpkin Drop cookies are so easy to make and is an amazing recipe for fall. Order your special plate and get to baking! Your friends, family, and neighbors will thank you!
Check out our other amazing Thanksgiving and Fall Dessert Recipes
Oreo Turkey Pops - Kid's Favorite
Acorn Cookies - No Bake Dessert
Easy Pumpkin Pie - Easy Dessert
Eagle Brand Pumpkin Pie - Yummy Dessert
Pecan Tassies - Individual Dessert Idea
Pumpkin Angel Food Cake - Moist and Delicious plus Weight Watchers Friendly
Easy Homemade Apple Pie - Perfect traditional dessert
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars - Oh so good!
Mayflower Munch Mix - Fun for the kids
Homemade Pumpkin Roll - Yummy classic dessert
Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.