I love this Rainbow Fruit Platter! It is perfect for St. Patrick’s Day and so good for you! It is easy to make! Simply take a red fruit, we chose strawberries but raspberries work well too. Next an orange fruit, we chose mandarin oranges but Mango would be a great choice too. Followed by yellow and we chose pineapple and then green. We used green grapes but kiwi also work well. Finally for our blue we chose blueberries. If you want to add purple then you could use red grapes. This works well with an disposable pan – especially if you are taking it to a party.
We hope you enjoy this healthy and easy recipe to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day! Rainbow Fruit Platter is the perfect way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day!
Rainbow Fruit Platter
Rainbow Fruit Platter is the perfect way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day!
- Red Fruit: Strawberries or Raspberries
- Orange Fruit: Mandarin Oranges or Mango
- Yellow: Pineapple
- Green: Green Grapes or Kiwi
- Blue: Blueberries
- Purple: Red Seedless Grapes
- This works well with an disposable pan - especially if you are taking it to a party. Depending on the size of the pan will determine how much fruit to use.
- Clean and dry the fruit.
- Layer the fruit in the order of the rainbow in the pan.