Raisin Bran Breakfast Bars are super delicious and will start your morning off right! If you love Raisin Bran then you will definitely love this recipe. You may even start buying the cereal just to make these homemade breakfast bars.
Start your day off right by eating a healthy, delicious Raisin Bran Breakfast Bar. You can even have the raisin bran bar as an afternoon treat with a nice, hot cup of coffee or tea or an Iced Caramel Coffee - which is one of my favorites.
Mom’s Best Raisin Bran Cereal is free of artificial flavors or preservatives. With no hydrogenated oils and no high fructose corn syrup. I love that about this brand. Raisin Bran has 28g of whole grain and 6g of fiber per serving. It also has 5g of protein! They are are also naturally low fat!
Mom’s Best cereals are a delicious, affordable and environmentally friendly way to do what’s best for your family and for the planet. We love how Mom’s Best helps us provide a nutritious breakfast for our family and how we can easily turn the traditional breakfast cereal into a sweet treat and warm breakfast for our kids too! In fact this is a sweet treat you can feel good about giving to your kids.
Raisin Bran Breakfast Bars are a delicious and healthy way to start your morning!
- 1 1/4 cups 5.6 oz all-purpose flour or white whole grain
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup oats old fashioned type
- 1 stick 4 oz butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup Mom's Best Raisin Bran cereal
- 3/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Have ready a large ungreased 13X9 baking dish.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and oats in a small bowl; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter and sugars with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla; mix well.
- Gradually add flour mixture, mixing with a spoon until well blended.
- Add cereal, coconut and chocolate chips (or dried fruit).
- Spread into baking dish.
- Bake 24 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Let cool for a few minutes, then slice into bars and transfer to a rack to finish cooling.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Mom's Best Recipes You May Enjoy:
Crispy Cocoa Rice Treats (gluten free)
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Mom's Best Cereals. All opinions are 100% our own.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.