Roasted Asparagus is a fabulous Paleo side dish! Not only is this Roasted Asparagus recipe gluten free it is also clean eating. There is so much flavor in this side dish recipe. My whole family loved it! If you are looking for a quick side dish to add to dinner, be sure to try this one! Best of all it is Whole 30 recipe too just omit the cheese garnish.
To make this healthy recipe you add ingredients to a Ziploc bag and start shaking. You can even let the children have some fun shaking it! Then let it roast for 30 minutes on a Pampered Chef Stone or traditional roasting pan and you have a great tasting side dish. You can add fresh shredded Parmesan Cheese on the Roasted Asparagus when it comes out of the oven if you desire. Either way it is delicious.
Roasted Vegetables Recipes:
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 1 Point
- 1 bunch of fresh asparagus
- 2-3 cloves of garlic or ½ teaspoon powdered garlic
- Ziploc Bag
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper - to taste
- Sometimes I add onion powder too - ¼ tsp
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Rinse asparagus and let thoroughly dry.
- Mince 2-3 cloves of fresh garlic or you can use 1 teaspoon powdered garlic.
- Place asparagus into a gallon size ziploc bag..
- Add garlic with 2 tablespoon olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Shake your ziploc bag well until coated.
- Spread out on baking sheet.
- Place on top rack and bake for about 30 minutes.
- The asparagus will start to brown up and get crunchy and that is when you are ready to pull it out of the oven.
- It tastes AMAZING! You may need to double this it is that good!
FREEZER MEALS RECIPES AND IDEAS:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.