Roasted Balsamic Brussels Sprouts are so tasty! I love to serve this side dish recipe for my family. With the addition of the Balsamic Vinegar and Bacon you can't go wrong.
You can dress this up and garnish with crumbled bacon and cheese if you want. This is a Gluten Free and Paleo side dish recipe. It is so good even my husband loves it! Roasted Balsamic Brussels Sprouts are the most delicious Keto recipe! I mean you can't go wrong with bacon!
Grilled Balsamic Brussel Sprouts
- 1 lb. Fresh Brussels Sprouts
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Sea Salt
- 2 TBSP. Balsamic Vinegar
- optional - crumbled cooked bacon and feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. Trim the stem end off the rinsed Brussels sprouts, remove any bad leaves, then cut the sprout in half lengthwise.
- Place in a bowl and add enough olive oil to lightly coat them – just a tablespoon or so – again depending on how many you are making (or toss in a zip loc bag)
- Sprinkle with the salt and pepper - I highly suggest sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
- Now add a tablespoon or two of balsamic vinegar – about the same amount as the olive oil. Toss this all together well and place on a non-greased baking sheet cut side down. Place in oven or on the grill and roast 15 minutes. Then turn the sprouts over and cooking another 15 minutes.
- If your sprouts are large you may need a little more time. Enjoy!
- Optional - Garnish with cooked crumbled bacon and feta cheese.
- You can use frozen sprouts too but you may need to cook longer.
Roasted Vegetables Recipes:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.