It is so easy to make Roasted Broccoli and Red Potatoes. If you are trying to eat healthy and stay on track then you need to try this gluten free recipe. It is so easy for dinner on busy nights.
All you need is a baking sheet (which I cover mine with parchment paper or Reynolds wrap for an easier clean up), a couple broccoli heads, about a pound of red potatoes, avocado oil and seasonings of your choice.
I cut the broccoli heads into bite size pieces then place in a bowl. Next, I quarter the potatoes and place them in a different bowl. I tossed them in the oil then add in the seasonings. Mix it all together then spread out on the baking sheet. Put it in the oven for 30 minutes and then it will be ready to be serve. I even make them and prep them in containers for my lunch for the week. Be sure to give Roasted Broccoli and Red Potatoes a try, you will not be disappointed!
Roasted Broccoli and Red Potatoes is one of my favorite recipes for carb cycling.
Roasted Broccoli and Red Potatoes
- 2 - 3 whole broccoli heads, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 lb red potatoes, quartered
- 3 tablespoon avocado oil
- 4 teaspoon McCormick Montreal Steak Seasoning or your favorite seasoning 2 teaspoon for each veggie
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the cut up veggies in a medium size bowl.
- Add in oil and toss well.
- Next add in seasonings and stir well.
- Spread on baking sheet and place in oven.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove and serve right away.
More Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.