Roasted Cabbage Steaks are a great Paleo recipe! If you love cabbage then you will go bonkers over this recipe. If you are unsure or have never tried cabbage then this is the recipe that will make you love it! This is really a simple dish but it goes great as a low carb side dish with any meal or you can just eat it alone. They are only 2 WW+ Points per serving! This is a great Keto recipe!
All you need is four ingredients, five minutes to prep it and then toss them in the oven for an hour. It is that quick and when you hear the oven timer beep the Roasted Cabbage Steaks are ready to enjoy! This recipe is also Whole 30 compliant. This recipe is included in our popular Beginner Keto Meal Plan.
Paleo Roasted Cabbage Steaks are super yummy! Only 4 ingredients needed to make this low carb side dish.
Roasted Vegetables Recipes:
Roasted Cabbage Steaks
- 1 head of cabbage cut into 1" thick slices
- 1.5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves
- kosher salt
- ground black pepper
- spray olive oil or non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400F and spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pull outer leaf off cabbage (it’s usually dirty and nasty looking), cut cabbage from top to bottom (bottom being root) into 1″ thick slices.
- Rub both sides of cabbage with smashed garlic.
- Use a pastry brush to evenly spread the olive oil over both sides of the cabbage slices.
- Sprinkle each side with salt and pepper.
- Roast on middle rack for 30 minutes.
- Carefully flip the cabbage steaks roast for additional 30 minutes until edges are brown and crispy.
Paleo and Clean Eating Recipes
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.