This yummy Roasted Pork with Sweet Potato, Pear and Apple is a great one dish complete family dinner meal! I prepared this meal in an afternoon when doing 10 Oven Ready freezer meals for my family's dinners. With the school year activities in full swing and a season full of football, I wanted to make a bunch of prep ahead meals that I could make for my family.
So I got busy finding and creating recipes so I could take an afternoon and have meals ready to go for my family. This tasty recipe has been a family favorite dinner so far out of all the freezer meals. I served the delicious Pork Casserole as a complete dinner and for dessert we enjoyed Slow Cooker Lava Cake.
Roasted Pork with Sweet Potato, Pear and Apple is so good and it's an easy freeze oven ready supper that everyone will love. My whole family loved this complete dinner meal and they want me to make it again soon! Be sure to make this freezer meal and give it a try, you will not be disappointed.
- 1 pork tenderloin - 1lb
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pear unpeeled, sliced lengthwise into 1/2 inch thick pieces
- 1 apple unpeeled, sliced lengthwise into 1/2 inch thick pieces
- 1 cup sweet potato sliced into 1 inch by 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- Salt & pepper
- Label a 9x13 freezer container with date, name and cooking instructions.
- Grease the baking dish with olive oil.
- Pat dry your pork tenderloin and brush generously with olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle Italian seasoning all around.
- Place the pork tenderloin in the pan.
- Slice your vegetables and fruit (don’t peel them) and add them to the pan with the pork.
- Place lid on and place in freezer until ready to cook.
- Cook in preheated oven of 350 degrees for 45 minutes, uncovered.
- Remove the pork pan from the oven and rest the meat for 5 minutes before slicing to 1/2 inch pieces and serving with the roasted vegetables and fruit.
- Serve and enjoy.
More Posts You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.