It is so easy to make Roasted Sweet Potatoes and they taste delicious! If you are trying to stay on track eating healthy or you simple love sweet potatoes like me, then you definitely need to try this gluten free recipe. All you need is a baking sheet (which I cover mine with parchment paper or Reynolds wrap for an easier clean up), 2 sweet potatoes, avocado oil and seasonings.
I peel the potatoes, dice them then put in a bowl. Next I toss them in the oil then add in the seasonings. Mix it all together then spread out on the baking sheet. Put it in the oven for 30 minutes and they are done and ready to be served. I even make them and prep them in containers for my lunch for the week. Be sure to give Roasted Sweet Potatoes a try, you will not be disappointed!
Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 2 sweet potatoes peeled and diced
- 3 Tbsp avocado oil
- 2 tsp McCormick Montreal Steak Seasoning or your favorite seasoning
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the diced sweet potatoes in a medium size bowl.
- Add in oil and toss well.
- Next add in seasonings and stir well.
- Spread on baking sheet and place in oven.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove and serve right away.
More Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.