It is so easy to make Roasted Sweet Potatoes and they taste delicious! If you are trying to stay on track eating healthy or you simple love sweet potatoes like me, then you definitely need to try this gluten free recipe. All you need is a baking sheet (which I cover mine with parchment paper or Reynolds wrap for an easier clean up), 2 sweet potatoes, avocado oil and seasonings.
First, I peel the potatoes and dice them! Next, I toss them in the oil then add in the seasonings. Mix it all together and spread out on the baking sheet. Put it in the oven for 30 minutes and they are done and ready to be served. I even make them and prep them in containers for my lunch for the week. Be sure to give Roasted Sweet Potatoes a try, you will not be disappointed!
- 2 sweet potatoes peeled and diced
- 3 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 teaspoon McCormick Montreal Steak Seasoning or your favorite seasoning
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the diced sweet potatoes in a medium size bowl.
- Add in oil and toss well.
- Next add in seasonings and stir well.
- Spread on baking sheet and place in oven.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove and serve right away.
More Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.