Rotel Taco Soup is perfect to put in the crockpot and let it cook away all day. I always like to say it is like chili and is best if it simmers all day. I like making this soup because I always have Rotel tomatoes in my stockpile.
It is only 3 points on Weight Watchers Plus for 1 cup of soup! It is really filling. I love eating Taco Soup when I am watching my weight and my family never knows! You have to make this Rotel Taco Soup with only 3 points on Weight Watchers Plus for 1 cup of soup!
Rotel Taco Soup
You have to make this Rotel Taco Soup with only 3 points on Weight Watchers Plus for 1 cup of soup!
- 1 can Rotel diced tomatoes undrained
- 1 can black beans undrained
- 1 can white beans undrained
- 1 can red beans undrained
- 1 can corn undrained
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- 1 lb ground beef prepared
- 2 cups water
- 1 container sour cream optional
- 2 cups shredded cheese optional
- 1 bag tortilla chips optional
- Place tomatoes, cans of beans, corn, ground beef and both packets into crockpot.
- Add 2 cups water and stir.
- Place lid on crockpot and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Serve soup with cheese, sour cream and chips if desired.
Be sure to check out these other recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.