This yummy Salisbury Sterak Casserole Recipe is a great family dinner meal! I prepared this meal in an afternoon when doing 10 Oven Ready freezer meals for my family's dinners. With the school year activities in full swing and a season full of football, I wanted to make a bunch of prep ahead meals that I could make for my family.
So I got busy finding and creating recipes so I could take an afternoon and have meals ready to go for my family. This tasty recipe has been a family favorite dinner so far out of all the freezer meals. I served the delicious Beef Casserole and for dessert we had Chocolate Crinkle Cookies.
Salisbury Steak Casserole Recipe is so good and it's an easy freeze oven ready supper that everyone will love. My whole family loved this complete dinner meal and they want me to make it again soon! Be sure to make this freezer meal and give it a try, you will not be disappointed.
- 2 to 3 cups of prepared mashed potatoes
- 1 10.5 ounce can of french onion soup
- 1 ½ pounds lean ground beef
- ⅛ teaspoon black ground pepper
- 1 10.5 ounce can cream of chicken
- 1 packet of dry onion soup mix
- 2 Tablespoon all purpose flour
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ½ cup water
- 2 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 14.5 ounce can of french cut green beans, drained
- Label a 9x13 freezer container with date, name and cooking instructions.
- In a deep skillet, combine ⅓ can of french onion soup, ground beef & pepper.
- Cook until meat is cooked through.
- While ground beef is cooking, in a small bowl combine remaining french onion soup, cream of chicken soup, dry onion soup mix, and flour until well combined and flour isn't lumpy.
- Add to soup mixture ketchup, water, Worcestershire sauce and mustard powder; Mix well.
- In a 9 x 13 pan, transfer meat mixture into pan now.
- Pour soup mixture over ground beef.
- Dump and spread green beans over ground beef.
- Top with mashed potatoes.
- Place lid on top and place in freezer until ready to bake or cook right away for 20 minutes on 350 degrees.
- If cooking from frozen then cook in a preheated 350 degrees oven for 45 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
More Posts You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.