Salmon Southwest Kabobs are perfect for cook outs! With Labor Day coming up this weekend you can make a great tasty kabob that you can serve to all your guests. All you need is salmon, green peppers, onion, cherry tomato and McCormick Southwest Seasoning.
My hubby and I enjoyed the salmon kabobs with the seasoning which gave it a little bit of a kick. I squeezed some lemon juice over my kabobs right before I enjoyed them because I like lemon juice on my seafood 🙂 My hubby ate them as they were and he thought they were stupendous!
A lovely low carb dinner that is perfect for busy nights. If you are looking for a Keto Friendly dinner choice be sure to give this one a try. You won’t be sorry you did.
Salmon Southwest Kabobs are easy to prepare and perfect for anyone who is carb cycling. Also great for Lent.
Salmon Southwest Kabobs
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1/2 green pepper cut in chunks
- 1/2 onion cut in chunks
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 4 Tbsp McCormick Southwest Seasoning
- 4 skewers
- 2 lemons optional
- Cut each salmon fillets into four pieces making a total of 8 pieces, you will put 2 pieces on each skewer.
- Next take the skewer and stick on salmon, green pepper, onion and repeat layers.
- On the top of the skewer place a cherry tomato.
- Continue this until all skewers are done.
- Next sprinkle 1 Tbsp of seasoning on each skewer.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Take a paper towel with olive oil and rub grill grate to prevent sticking (be very careful not to burn yourself).
- Place skewers on grill and close grill lid.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Flip skewers over and close grill lid.
- Continue to cook 3-4 minutes or until done.
- Take off grill and let rest 2 minutes before serving.
- Squeeze lemon juice over the skewers before serving if desired.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.