Salmon Southwest Kabobs are perfect for cook outs! With Labor Day coming up this weekend you can make a great tasty kabob that you can serve to all your guests.
All you need for this easy grilling recipe is salmon, green peppers, onion, cherry tomato and McCormick Southwest Seasoning.
My hubby and I enjoyed the salmon kabobs with the seasoning which gave it a little bit of a kick. I squeezed some lemon juice over my kabobs right before I enjoyed them because I like lemon juice on my seafood 🙂 My hubby ate them as they were and he thought they were stupendous!
A lovely low carb dinner that is perfect for busy nights. If you are looking for a Keto Friendly dinner choice be sure to give this one a try. You won't be sorry you did.
Salmon Southwest Kabobs are easy to prepare and perfect for anyone who is carb cycling. Also great for Lent.
Salmon Southwest Kabobs
- 2 whole salmon fillets
- ½ whole green pepper cut in chunks
- ½ whole onion cut in chunks
- 4 whole cherry tomatoes
- 4 Tbsp McCormick Southwest Seasoning
- 4 skewers
- 2 whole lemons optional
- Cut each salmon fillets into four pieces making a total of 8 pieces, you will put 2 pieces on each skewer.
- Next take the skewer and stick on salmon, green pepper, onion and repeat layers.
- On the top of the skewer place a cherry tomato.
- Continue this until all skewers are done.
- Next sprinkle 1 Tbsp of seasoning on each skewer.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Take a paper towel with olive oil and rub grill grate to prevent sticking (be very careful not to burn yourself).
- Place skewers on grill and close grill lid.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Flip skewers over and close grill lid.
- Continue to cook 3-4 minutes or until done.
- Take off grill and let rest 2 minutes before serving.
- Squeeze lemon juice over the skewers before serving if desired.
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.