If you visit Lake Rudolph Campground or Holiday World you can not miss going to Santa’s Candy Castle in Santa Claus, Indiana! There were so many different retro candies, Pez dispensers, fudge, chocolate treats, and gourmet popcorn! BUT…. The best part of my day was the amazing Frozen Hot Chocolate. I can not even describe the frozen concoction of wonderful! It was truly amazing! This is hands down my favorite candy store ever!!!
Of course I could rave all day long about the Frozen Hot Chocolate but there were other things that were also very delicious.
Stop by and try our favorite treats:
- Caramel Green Apple Popcorn – It was an amazing mix and tasted much like that caramel green apple at the county fair.
- Cotton Candy Taffy – It tastes like blue cotton candy.
- Reindeer Shoe – An amazing concoction of fresh caramel, layered with tiny bits of pecans, cashews, and almonds, enrobed in milk chocolate. This chocolate sensation is a quarter pound of deliciousness.
- Blitzen Bar – Fresh nougat, creamy caramel, and crunchy peanuts enrobed in milk chocolate.
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Fudge – You can tell everything from the name!
- Pez – They had an amazing variety of Pez dispensers! I even saw Handy Manny Pez dispensers which I have never seen before. They also had the huge dispensers. It was very cool to look at the variety.
The staff at the Candy Castle were very friendly and helpful. I will not miss a trip to Santa’s Candy Castle if I am in Santa Claus, Indiana. While you are there pick up your copy of the Christmas Story. This is a great pit stop on your family vacation to Holiday World and Splashin Safari.
Please check out the following articles for more places to visit in Santa Claus, Indiana.
Disclosure: Some of the candy and a frozen hot chocolate were provided for me. I also purchased items on my own. This review is based on my own opinions.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.