Sauteed Asparagus is one of my favorite side dishes to make! It is so simple to prepare with only 2 ingredients. Yes all you need is fresh asparagus and olive oil. If you want to add salt and pepper for seasoning you can. This clean eating recipe is the perfect side dish to most meals. Best of all it is low carb and great to enjoy if you are following a Keto Diet.
My family loves when I serve Sauteed Asparagus with Slow Cooker Mississippi Roast along with Sugar Cornbread. It is one of their favorite meals to enjoy. Be sure to try this easy and simple recipe you will not be disappointed! Sauteed Asparagus is a simple, clean eating side dish recipe!
- 1 bunch of fresh asparagus washed
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- Heat oil in large skillet over med-high heat.
- Add asparagus and saute for 8-10 minutes or until it's tender enough for you.
- Sprinkle with seasoning if desired and serve.
More Clean Eating Recipes
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.