Sauteed Shaved Brussel Sprouts recipe is my new favorite way to make this delicious vegetable! It is so good that my hubby and kids even agree that these brussel sprouts are yummy. And the best part is you only need a few ingredients to make it and it is naturally gluten free. It is a great low carb side dish that is Keto Friendly too!
Start by getting a bag of shaved brussel sprouts, which I got mine from Trader Joe's and it was a frugal price. Next you will need some coconut oil (you could use vegetable or canola oil but I am trying to be healthy in the new year) and black pepper for seasoning (again you can add salt if you desire but I am trying to limit my amount).
Heat the oil in a large skillet and add the sprouts. Stir often for 3-4 minutes and sprinkle seasonings on. Stir a few more minutes for crispy brussel sprouts, you can go longer for softer. Serve right away and enjoy! Be sure to try Sauteed Shaved Brussel Sprouts for a gluten free side dish recipe, you will not be disappointed!
- 1 bag 12 oz shaved brussel sprouts
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil or Kerygold Butter
- 2 tsp black pepper optional for seasoning
- Heat the coconut oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Once the oil is melted add the bag of sprouts.
- Saute for 3-4 minutes, then sprinkle black pepper all over.
- Saute for another 1-2 minutes for crispy sprouts, cook longer for softer sprouts.
- Serve right away and enjoy!
More Healthy Side Dish Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.