This amazing Secret Ingredient Mashed Potatoes can turn your ordinary mashed potatoes into creamy and full of richness delicious potatoes.
According to the Pioneer Woman only 5 ingredients are needed for this Secret Ingredient Mashed Potatoes and most people will have these in their pantry and refrigerator.
The Secret Ingredient is you guessed it - cream cheese! Did you know that you can freeze cream cheese? It works great and saves money! I like to purchase cream cheese in bulk on sale and stockpile it for recipes. Check out this post Can You Freeze Cream Cheese to find out how!
Secret Ingredient Mashed Potatoes
- 5 - 6 whole potatoes peeled and cubed
- ½ stick butter
- 4 oz cream cheese
- Fill pot with cubed potatoes and enough water to cover the potatoes.
- Get water boiling and boil for 10 to 12 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Drain water from pot.
- Mix potatoes with butter and cream cheese until smooth. (I like to leave mine a little chunky)
- Season with salt and pepper.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Gluten Free Recipes:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.