Sesame Ginger Salmon is an easy seafood recipe, perfect for the Lent season. This delicious recipe also only takes 30 minutes to make! Which is one of the many reasons why I love it. The flavor is so good but not too sweet. I like to serve Sauteed Squash and Zucchini or any steamed veggies with my salmon.
Be sure to check out our other Lent Recipes – Our Favorite Lent Recipes!
Sesame Ginger Salmon
Sesame Ginger Salmon is a must pin seafood recipe for Lent!
- 1 1/2 - 2 lb salmon fillets about 2 fillets, skinned and thawed
- 1/3 cup sesame and ginger marinade Lawry's is what I used
- 3/4 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter creamy is best
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and lightly grease a 9X13 baking dish.
- Combine the marinade, sesame oil, and peanut butter; Mix well until creamy.
- Cut each salmon fillet in half to have 4 nice salmon chunks or leave as 2.
- Spoon the mixture over the fish, evenly dividing among the 4 chunks or 2 fillets.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the fish flakes with a fork.
- Serve right away and enjoy!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.