Shel's Taco Bowl is so easy to make and is a hit at my house! I have to make the boys a little different (not as spicy) but as they get older I am sure they will like it just as written. I can make this in less than 30 minutes so that is great on a busy week night! Best of all most of the ingredients are always in my pantry so it is perfect during the week. I hope your family enjoys it as much as we do! I love that it is a complete meal in less than 30 minutes.
Shel's Taco Bowl
- 6 whole Taco Shells (hard)
- 1 package Your Favorite Rice Mine is Sante Fe with Beans
- 1 Cup Salsa or more, to taste
- 1 pound Taco Meat
- 1 packet Taco Seasoning
- 1 bottle Spicy Ranch
- 2 cups Mexican Cheese or Cheddar
- 1 container Sour Cream
- Make your meat using taco packet directions
- Bake your Taco Shells using directions on box
- Prepare in a serving dish
- Crush Tacos in the dish, then add Meat.
- Top Meat with rice, cheese, salsa, and Spicy Ranch.
- Mix it all together
- Then top with Cheese.
- Bake or microwave just to melt cheese.
- Serve with Sour Cream
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.