Shel's Taco Bowl is so easy to make and is a hit at my house! I have to make the boys a little different (not as spicy) but as they get older, I am sure they will like it just as written.
I can make this in less than 30 minutes so that is great on a busy weeknight! Best of all most of the ingredients are always in my pantry so it is perfect during the week. I hope your family enjoys it as much as we do! I love that it is a complete meal in less than 30 minutes.
I serve it with a salad or refried beans and my family loves it. They request this meal all of the time. I hope you and your family enjoys Shel's Taco Bowl as much as my family does. You can use any flavor of rice and adjust the spice to suite your family.
It does make for great leftovers too! My boys like to heat it up and enjoy it for lunch the next day. I like to add a little fresh cheese when I reheat.
Shel's Taco Bowl
- 6 whole Taco Shells (hard)
- 1 package Your Favorite Rice Mine is Sante Fe with Beans
- 1 Cup Salsa or more, to taste
- 1 pound Taco Meat
- 1 packet Taco Seasoning
- 1 bottle Spicy Ranch
- 2 cups Mexican Cheese or Cheddar
- 1 container Sour Cream
- Make your meat using taco packet directions
- Bake your Taco Shells using directions on box
- Prepare in a serving dish
- Crush Tacos in the dish, then add Meat.
- Top Meat with rice, cheese, salsa, and Spicy Ranch.
- Mix it all together
- Then top with Cheese.
- Bake or microwave just to melt cheese.
- Serve with Sour Cream
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.