Shrimp Stir Fry is a wonderful recipe that you can make in less than 30 minutes. The best thing about this recipe is you can change to make it your way! I love how easily you can adapt this recipe to taste amazing for you and your family. Even better you can use vegetables you have in your fridge or buy the ingredients as listed in the recipe. The possibilities are endless with this stir fry recipe.
For this Shrimp Stir Fry, I used fresh shrimp from my local grocery stores seafood counter and for the vegetables I had a bag of frozen stir fry in my freezer. Other than those ingredients, I used coconut oil to saute the shrimp and veggies. It was a quick meal that my family and I loved. You can serve this amazing stir fry over rice or just eat it by itself!
Shrimp Stir Fry
- ¾ pound raw shrimp deveined and cleaned
- 1 bag 12 oz frozen stir fry vegetables
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp sesame oil more or less to taste
- 1 box prepared rice optional
- 1 TBSP soy sauce (gluten free)
- Heat skillet over med-high heat with coconut oil.
- Once oil has melted, add shrimp.
- Saute for 3-4 minutes, until opaque.
- Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Dump frozen stir fry vegetables into skillet and saute for 4-5 minutes.
- Add shrimp back to skillet and stir.
- Pour sesame oil and gluten free soy sauce over everything and saute an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Gluten Free Recipes
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.