Shrimp Stir Fry is a wonderful recipe that you can make in less than 30 minutes and you can change to make it your way! I love how easily you can adapt this recipe to taste amazing for you and your family. Even better you can use vegetables you have in your fridge or buy the ingredients as listed in the recipe. The possibilities are endless with this recipe as much as any stir fry meal.
For this Shrimp Stir Fry I used fresh shrimp from my local grocery stores seafood counter and for the vegetables I had a bag of frozen stir fry in my freezer. Other than those ingredients, I used coconut oil to sauteed the shrimp and veggies in plus a little bit of sesame oil for seasoning and taste. It was a quick meal that my family and I loved. For my family I served the Shrimp Stir Fry over rice, but for myself I just ate it as it was so that it would be Gluten Free and healthier.
Shrimp Stir Fry
Shrimp Stir Fry is a wonderful recipe that you can make in less than 30 minutes and you can change to make it your way!
- 3/4 pound raw shrimp deveined and cleaned
- 1 bag 12 oz frozen stir fry vegetables
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp sesame oil more or less to taste
- 1 box prepared rice optional
- 1 TBSP soy sauce (gluten free)
- Heat skillet over med-high heat with coconut oil.
- Once oil has melted, add shrimp.
- Saute for 3-4 minutes, until opaque.
- Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Dump frozen stir fry vegetables into skillet and saute for 4-5 minutes.
- Add shrimp back to skillet and stir.
Pour sesame oil and gluten free soy sauce over everything and saute an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Gluten Free Recipes
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.