Slow Cooker Southwestern Chicken & White Bean Soup recipe is so good and you can prepare it as an easy freeze slow cooker supper too! It is perfect for cool fall nights and winter too. I like to serve my soup with a dollop of sour cream and my husband likes to sprinkle shredded cheese on his. My boys like to use tortilla chips to dip in theirs.
Making this crockpot soup recipe a favorite for my family with so many varieties in how to enjoy it! We loved the flavor and this is a hearty soup that the entire family enjoyed. I like being able to supplement with beans at least one day a week to stretch our family budget.
This is a simple dump and go slow cooker recipe. Simply place all ingredients in slow cooker. Place lid on and cook for 8 hours on low. Serve with your favorite toppings such as sour cream, shredded cheese etc. Be sure to try Slow Cooker Southwestern Chicken & White Bean Soup soon or even prepare it as a crockpot freezer meal. To learn more on freezer cooking click here --> 20 Freezer Meals in 4 Hours. We hope you enjoy this delicious soup as much as our family did!
Easy-Freeze Slow Cooker Directions:
Place all ingredients except chicken broth in a labeled bag and freeze. When you are ready to cook, thaw in fridge overnight, dump in slow cooker with chicken broth, stir and follow directions above. Another great freezer meal the whole family will love.
- 1 pound skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 3/4 cups Chicken Broth
- 1 cup salsa
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 can 15 oz white northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 large onion chopped
- Place all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Place lid on and cook for 8 hours on low.
- Serve with your favorite toppings such as sour cream, shredded cheese etc.
- For a freezer meal - Place all ingredients except chicken broth in a labeled bag and freeze.
- When you want to cook, thaw in fridge overnight, dump in crockpot with broth, stir and follow directions above.
Crock Pot Recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.