This Slow Cooker BBQ Beer Chicken is a very simple recipe packed full of taste! With only 4 ingredients and five minutes of prep time needed to make this scrumptious dinner recipe. There is no reason to be concerned because the alcohol will cook out of the food and you can even use a non-alcoholic beer if you choose.
When you walk in the door from a long day at work, the aroma of the chicken is inviting and will make your mouth water! Be ready to have your taste buds go crazy and your stomach rumble because you will love the smell! Be sure to give this crockpot chicken dinner recipe a try! I served this with tater tots and green beans. It was so moist and delicious. My whole family loved it! My husband in particular thought this had a great flavor. It is not boozy so you don’t have to worry about that.
Spray your slow cooker with non-stick vegetable spray. Carefully loosen the chicken’s skin if using whole chicken and rub seasoning generously under chicken skin and on top of skin; if using boneless skinless chicken breasts rub on top. Place chicken in slow cooker and sprinkle minced garlic over top of chicken. Next pour beer over chicken. Cover and cook on low setting for 8 hours. It is that easy! Hard to believe!
Slow Cooker BBQ Beer Chicken is a delicious recipe that is perfect for game day and tailgating. I hope you enjoy this delicious recipe as much as we do!
Slow Cooker BBQ Beer Chicken
- 3-4 lb whole chicken pieces or 3-4 boneless chicken breasts
- 12 oz bottle of regular or non-alcoholic beer
- 1/4 cup McCormick Barbecue Seasoning or your favorite bbq seasoning
- 6 cloves of garlic minced
- Spray a slow cooker with non-stick vegetable spray.
- Carefully loosen the chicken's skin if using whole chicken and rub seasoning generously under chicken skin and on top of skin; if using boneless skinless chicken breasts rub on top.
- Place chicken in slow cooker and sprinkle minced garlic over top of chicken.
- Next pour beer over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 8 hours.
- Serve and enjoy.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.