Slow Cooker Beef and Cheese Pasta recipe is the greatest crockpot recipe ever, according to my husband and boys! They loved, loved, loved this dinner meal. My husband had three servings! Which shocked me, but he was raving about how good it was. He said he wants it back on the menu again next week.
I will have to say this cheesy pasta dish is good. It was also easy to prep and make. Plus it was in the slow cooker so it made clean up after dinner very easy. We had no left overs because my boys even had seconds, so all we had to do was rinse out the slow cooker. I made sure to spray it with non stick cooking spray to make clean up easier. I would even recommend using a slow cooker liner to make it even easier. Because the cheese does get sticky. But it is oh so good and yummy!
Be sure to try Slow Cooker Beef and Cheese Pasta recipe soon, perfect for a cold evening and with the weather turning colder it should go on your menu, I know it will be on mine again soon!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 cups uncooked pasta any kind
- 24 oz jar marinara sauce about 3 cups
- 1 cup diced tomatoes canned or fresh
- 1 teaspoon dried italian herb seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Heat a medium pan to medium/high heat.
- Cook ground beef until it browns, drain and remove from the pan and pour into slow cooker.
- Wipe the pan with a paper towel and add 1 tablespoon oil to the same pan, cook the onions for 2-3 minute, until soft.
- Add the minced garlic and cook for another 20 seconds.
- Turn off heat and pour onions and garlic into slow cooker.
- Add the jar of marinara sauce, diced tomatoes, Italian seasoning, water, and salt.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Next, Add the pasta, heavy cream, half the mozzarella cheese, the Parmesan and gently stir.
- Top with the remaining mozzarella cheese and cook for another 30 minutes to an hour or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Slow Cooker Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.