Slow Cooker Beef & Tomato Macaroni Soup is a hearty soup perfect for a cold weather or rainy Autumn day. This delicious soup recipe was so easy to prepare and I had all the ingredients in my refrigerator and pantry. I had no need to go to the store for any of the items, which made me happy. My family said it smelled so good they could not wait to eat dinner. Stretching your family budget with pasta is a great way to feed your family for less.
My whole family can not wait for me to make this scrumptious soup recipe again. My oldest son even added shredded sharp cheddar cheese on top of his bowl and said it was perfect! Be sure to make this Slow Cooker Beef & Tomato Macaroni Soup because you and your family will not be disappointed.
Easy Freeze Slow Cooker Directions:
Simply dump all your ingredients except beef broth and elbow macaroni into a freezer bag. Freeze. When ready to cook thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Dump ingredients into the slow cooker and add beef broth and cook on low for 9 hours. Follow directions for adding macaroni at the end of the recipe.
Slow Cooker Beef & Tomato Macaroni Soup
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup onion diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 6 cups beef broth
- 1- 28 ounce can Chopped Tomatoes
- 1- 28 ounce can whole Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 cups cooked elbow macaroni OR 2 cups dry macaroni to add in at the end
- salt and pepper as desired
- In a medium frying pan, brown the ground beef, onion and garlic until ground beef is no longer pink.
- Drain the grease and place in a large crockpot.
- Add the broth, cans of chopped and whole tomatoes, Worcestershire, brown sugar and Italian seasoning.
- Place the lid on the crockpot and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- When you are ready to serve, either add the dry macaroni and let cook for 20-25 minutes OR add cooked macaroni.
- Let the macaroni heat through and serve!
More Crockpot Soup Recipes You May Enjoy:
Paula Deen’s Crockpot Potato Soup (Only 5 Ingredients Needed!)
Crockpot Taco Soup (Weight Watchers Recipe – Only 4 points per serving!)
Crockpot Bean Stew (Naturally Gluten Free)
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.