Slow Cooker Chicken Ranch Tacos are the perfect freezer meal to make! It is so easy to prep by putting the ingredients in the freezer bag and then straight into the freezer. Just pull it out when you want to make it and dump it right in the crockpot. I made this freezer recipe when I was making 15 Freezer Meals for my family! You can also prep it as is and place it straight into your slow cooker.
So I got busy creating recipes so I could take an afternoon to prep freezer meals and have meals ready to go for my family. This yummy crockpot recipe has been one of my favorite dinners so far out of all the slow cooker meals, but I also love Mexican inspired recipes too. I served the delicious Chicken Tacos with refried beans. I also used a 4 QT slow cooker to make the Chicken Ranch Tacos in.
This is an Easy Keto Diet Recipe too! Just serve on a bed of lettuce or low carb tortilla and enjoy! This is perfect if you are eating Keto but your family isn't because you can prepare this recipe and everyone will be happy!
Slow Cooker Chicken Ranch Tacos is so good and it's an easy freeze slow cooker supper that everyone will love. My whole family loved this complete crockpot dinner meal and they want me to make it again soon! Be sure to make this crockpot freezer meal, you will not be disappointed. It is a great recipe to use for Taco Tuesday! Plus the slow cooker does all the hard work!
Slow Cooker Chicken Ranch Tacos
- 2 pounds fresh or frozen chicken
- 1 pkg taco seasoning or homemade seasoning
- 1 pkg ranch dressing seasoning
- 1/4 cup water
- Taco shells or tortillas for serving
- Favorite toppings such as tomatoes cheese, lettuce etc.
- For freezer meal you need to label ziploc bag with recipe name, date and directions.
- Place chicken and seasoning packets contents in bag, add water and mix in bag,
- Place in freezer flat, until ready to use.
- Thaw overnight in fridge and then place in slow cooker (I used a 4qt).
- Place lid on and let cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Shred chicken and stir well.
- Serve on taco's or flour tortillas with your favorite toppings.
More Posts You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.