This Slow Cooker Cuban Sandwiches Freezer Meal recipe is so good and will become a new family favorite for sure! It tastes like it came straight from a food truck off the streets of New York! Oh how, I love food trucks! One of my favorite things in New York. Huge toss up between pizza and a food truck!
I served the delicious Slow Cooker Cuban Sandwiches Freezer Meal on toasted buns with mayo and avocado slices along with a side of chips. I used my 6 QT Green Bay Packers crockpot because I am a cheese head, loud and proud. Click here to get one --->Green Bay Packers Crockpot.
If you are looking for other freezer meals your family will love, look no further. Check out 20 Healthy Freezer Meals for your slow cooker in 3 hours! This article is a reader favorite!
- 2-3 lb chuck roast trimmed
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 green pepper sliced
- 1 ½ tsp cumin
- 2 beef bouillon cubes use gluten free if you desire to make gluten free
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp orange juice concentrate
- Juice from 1 lime
- 2 Tbsp water
- Buns for serving
- Mayo for serving
- Avocado slices for serving
- Label freezer bag with cooking instructions and date.
- Place all ingredients into freezer bag.
- Place in freezer.
- When you are ready to cook, Thaw in fridge over night.
- Spray the slow cooker with nonstick spray and dump contents of bag into slow cooker
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Remove meat and shred, add back into slow cooker and stir.
- Serve on buns with avocado slices and mayo.
More Freezer Meal Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.