This tasty Slow Cooker Freezer Meal Lasagna is a must have recipe! I made this in an afternoon when doing twenty freezer meals for my crockpot. With end of the school year activities in full swing I needed a bunch of prep ahead meals that I could make for my family. This is one of the 20 Slow Cooker Freezer Meals in 4 Hours Plan.
This pasta crockpot recipe has been my kid's favorite so far out of all the slow cooker meals. I served garlic bread and a side salad along with it. It is hard to please the whole family but this recipe does! It is a win at my house!
Slow Cooker Lasagna is so good and it's an easy freeze slow cooker meal that everyone will love. My whole family loved this complete crockpot meal and they want me to make it again soon! Be sure to make this crockpot freezer meal, you will not be disappointed.
Be sure that you invest in a good quality slow cooker. Our favorite is this programmable cook and carry 6qt oval slow cooker. We hope you enjoy this delicious Slow Cooker Freezer Meal Lasagna as much as we do! This delicious recipe for Slow Cooker Freezer Meal Lasagna is so good and will save you time and money on dinner!
Slow Cooker Freezer Meal Lasagna
- 1 ½ lbs ground beef browned and drained
- 8 lasagna noodles broken into pieces (uncooked regular noodles not oven baked noodles)
- 28 oz can diced tomatoes
- 5 ½ oz tomato paste
- 1 24 oz jar pasta sauce
- ½ cup fresh celery diced
- ½ cup fresh carrots diced
- 1 cup fresh onion diced
- ½ cup fresh green pepper diced
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp ground parsley
- ½ tsp ground oregano
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Label gallon size freezer bag with name of recipe, date and instructions.
- Place all ingredients except pasta sauce in bag and seal.
- Place in freezer.
- To cook: Place bag in fridge to thaw overnight.
- Dump bag in crockpot and add pasta sauce.
- Cook on low 8 hours, stir halfway through to ensure noodles are covered in sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Freezer Meals Recipes and Ideas
Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.