Slow Cooker French Chicken Freezer Meal is one of my lunch favorites! This was such an easy meal for me to prepare. I served this particular portion over salad, however you can easily serve over rice. This recipe is my favorite to meal prep, for my lunches, for the work week! The same ole lunches are a bore!
I served the delicious Slow Cooker French Chicken Freezer Meal over a classic salad for myself and over steamed white rice for my hubby and boys for dinner. I used my 6 QT Green Bay Packers crockpot because I am a cheese head, loud and proud. Click here to get one for your favorite football team --->Green Bay Packers Crockpot.
If you are looking for other freezer meals your family will love, look no further. Check out 20 Healthy Freezer Meals for your slow cooker in 3 hours! This article is a reader favorite!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 can 15 oz cranberry sauce
- 8 oz French Salad Dressing
- 1 packet onion soup mix
- rice optional for serving
- salad mix optional for serving
- Label freezer bag with cooking instructions and date.
- Place everything in the bag.
- Freeze bag in the freezer until ready to use.
- Thaw in fridge over night.
- Dump bag into slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Serve with rice or over a salad.
More Freezer Meal Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.