Slow Cooker Island Chicken Freezer Meal is a great choice of freezer meal! This is one of those chicken meals that you can make and serve it with a variety of side dishes. This meal is always on my list when I am preparing 15 crockpot freezer meals for my family's dinners.
I served the delicious Freezer Meal with edamame (my favorite vegetable ever) and Cilantro Rice. I used my 6 QT Green Bay Packers crockpot because I am a cheese head, loud and proud. Click here to get see all the NFL slow cookers they have available --->Green Bay.
Slow Cooker Island Chicken Freezer Meal is so good and as an added bonus it's an easy freeze slow cooker meal that everyone will love. I will definitely make larger batches so I can shred some of the chicken and freeze it. The shredded chicken would be excellent on a bun for a whole different spin!
UPDATE: The Island Chicken Sandwiches were a hit!
- 6 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 cloves of garlic diced
- 2 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 2 ½ teaspoon of soy sauce use gluten free if preparing as gluten free
- ½ cup of vegetable oil
- ½ cup of chicken stock
- salt and pepper to taste
- Label freezer bag with cooking instructions and date.
- Place all ingredients into freezer bag.
- Place in freezer.
- When you are ready to cook, Thaw in fridge over night.
- Spray the slow cooker with nonstick spray and dump contents of bag into slow cooker
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Freezer Meal Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.