This delicious Slow Cooker Maple Bacon Pork Loin Recipe is also a crockpot freezer meal! Yes I made this in an afternoon when doing twenty freezer meals for my crockpot. With end of the school year activities in full swing I needed a bunch of prep ahead meals that I could make. So I got busy finding and creating recipes so I could take an afternoon and have meals ready to go for my family. This is one of our 20 Slow Cooker Freezer Meals in 4 Hours Plan.
Slow Cooker Maple Bacon Pork Loin Recipe is so good and it's an easy freeze slow cooker supper that everyone will love. My boys loved this meat so much that they had seconds and there was no leftovers at all. The pork loin is so tender and will just melt in your mouth. We will be definitely adding this to our list of favorite crockpot recipes! This recipe is also gluten free when you use gluten free soy sauce.
Be sure that you invest in a good quality slow cooker. Our favorite is this programmable cook and carry 6qt oval slow cooker. This can be made gluten free when you use a gluten free soy sauce. I hope you enjoy this delicious Slow Cooker Maple Bacon Pork Loin Recipe. Slow Cooker Maple Bacon Pork Loin Recipe is a delicious crockpot freezer meal!
- 2-3 lb boneless pork loin
- 4-5 strips of bacon
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 3 Tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 2 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 ½ tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp black pepper
- Label gallon size freezer bag with name of recipe, date and cooking instructions.
- Pour maple syrup, brown mustard, vinegar, garlic, soy sauce and pepper into a small bowl and gently whisk to combine; set aside.
- Begin at one end of the pork loin and tightly wrap bacon strips around continuing to the other end.
- Place prepared loin in bag and pour sauce in; Press air from bag and seal.
- Place in freezer.
- To cook: Thaw pork in fridge overnight.
- Coat slow cooker well with non stick cooking spray or use liner.
- Place pork loin in bottom of 6 qt slow cooker pour any marinade from bag on top.
- Cook on low 7-8 hours.
- Remove from slow cooker and slice to serve.
More Freezer Meals Recipes and Ideas
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.