Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Apple Cherry Stuffing is the most delicious complete meal in a crockpot recipe! You have got to try this dinner soon. This is a simple dump in the crockpot and go recipe! Perfect when you want dinner ready when you get home from work!
So I need easy, but good tasting meals to make for my hungry boys. This recipe was definitely a hit and my boys love pork chops. I did not make any sides, but next time I am going to make some Roasted Broccoli and my hubby requested some homemade gravy to drizzle over his.
Simply spray the inside of 4- to 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Mix all ingredients together in a medium size bowl except pork chops. Place half of the stuffing mixture in the slow cooker. Top with the pork chops, then spoon remaining stuffing mixture over pork. Cover with lid and cook on low heat setting 6 to 8 hours or until pork is tender. Serve and enjoy! You will love the flavor combination of this recipe. It reminds me of fall or Thanksgiving.
Be sure to give Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Apple Cherry Stuffing, you will not be disappointed! This is a delicious complete meal that you can make in your slow cooker! It is soon to be a family favorite once you give it a try. Perfect for fall!
Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Apple Cherry Stuffing
- 1 package 6 ounces Stuffing Mix - turkey flavor
- 2 medium celery stalks, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium green apple, peeled and chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about ½ cup)
- 1 cup dried cherries
- ¼ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 6 whole boneless pork chops, about ½ inch thick
- Spray the inside of 4- to 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium size bowl except pork chops.
- Place half of the stuffing mixture in slow cooker; top with pork chops, then spoon remaining stuffing mixture over pork.
- Cover with lid and cook on low heat setting 6 to 8 hours or until pork is tender.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Slow Cooker Recipes You May Enjoy:
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.