Slow Cooker Sweet Chicken Chili Dip is the perfect appetizer recipe for your Super Bowl party this weekend! You only need a handful of ingredients to make this tasty dip.
I served this chicken dip during a Green Bay Packers playoff game party we had and there was none leftover. The guys were going crazy over the taste and kept filling their plates! I like this crockpot recipe because it is so easy to make.
To start the Slow Cooker Sweet Chicken Chili Dip mix together in a small bowl some cooked and shredded chicken, Frank's Sweet Chili Sauce and Ranch Dressing. Place half of the mixture onto the slow cooker. Next, place half of the cream cheese cubes on top and then spoon the rest of the chicken mixture on top.
Finish with cream cheese and then the shredded cheese. Let it slowly cook in the crockpot and then stir really good before serving. Unfortunately I did not remember to not snap a picture before I began to serve. It was gone so quickly that all I could have taken a picture of was the empty slow cooker!
Be sure to try this Slow Cooker Sweet Chicken Chili Dip next you have a party, you will not be disappointed! It is perfect for game day and tailgating. It is nice twist on the traditional Crockpot Buffalo Dip with the sweet chili sauce. You can serve this yummy dip with tortilla chips or crackers and enjoy!
Slow Cooker Sweet Chicken Chili Dip
- 2 whole boneless chicken breast cooked and shredded
- 1 bottle Frank's Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 2 blocks cream cheese softened
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 bag tortilla chips for serving
- Cook/boil the chicken then shred (or use canned chicken and drain).
- Put the Frank's sweet chili sauce and chicken in a bowl and mix together with ranch dressing.
- Place half of the mixture into the crcokpot.
- Top with 1 block of cream cheese that has been cut into cubes.
- Layer with the rest of the chicken mixture.
- Top with the remaining block of cream cheese cubes.
- Sprinkle the cheddar cheese on top.
- Place the lid on and cook on low for 3 1/2 hours, stirring every hour.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!
Crockpot Appetizer Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.