Sour Patch Grapes are my boys and my favorite treat in the summer time! They are so simple to make all you need is grapes, jell-o box and water. Waiting for them to freeze before you eat them is the hardest part of all!
If you have kids over for a pool party or play date be sure to make these delicious Sour Patch Grapes and you will be the rock-star parent of all time!
Sour Patch Grapes are the perfect summer time treat!
Sour Patch Grapes
- 1 pound of green seedless grapes pulled from the stems and rinsed
- 1 3 oz. package of Lime Jell-O NOT prepared
- Rinse the grapes under water until all are clean and wet.
- Spread the gelatin mix on a plate, about 1/3 of the package at a time.
- Place a handful of grapes on the plate and gently roll each grape in the gelatin powder until it is covered.
- Place the coated grapes into a bowl and repeat the process with the remaining ingredients until all of the grapes are covered.
- Place the bowl and let set in the freezer for at least 1 hour, until the gelatin is set.
- The colder these are, the better they taste!
Kid Friendly Summer Time Treats
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.