Sour Patch Grapes are my boys and my favorite treat in the summer time! This is a really simple snack recipe and my kids love them. My boys love Sour Patch Kids and this is a healthier version.
Sour Patch Grapes are so simple to prepare. All you need is grapes, jell-o box and water. Waiting for them to freeze before you eat them is the hardest part of all! If you have never tried frozen grapes you are missing out on a healthy snack. Adding this sour kick to them takes them to another level.
If you have kids over for a pool party or play date be sure to make these delicious Sour Patch Grapes and you will be the rock-star parent of all time! My boys rave about them and request them all summer long.
Sour Patch Grapes are the perfect summer time treat!
- 1 pound of green seedless grapes pulled from the stems and rinsed
- 1 3 oz. package of Lime Jell-O NOT prepared
- Rinse the grapes under water until all are clean and wet.
- Spread the gelatin mix on a plate, about ⅓ of the package at a time.
- Place a handful of grapes on the plate and gently roll each grape in the gelatin powder until it is covered.
- Place the coated grapes into a bowl and repeat the process with the remaining ingredients until all of the grapes are covered.
- Place the bowl and let set in the freezer for at least 1 hour, until the gelatin is set.
- The colder these are, the better they taste!
Kid Friendly Summer Time Treats
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.