This post may contain affiliate links.
Sour Patch Grapes are my boys and my favorite treat in the summer time! They are so simple to make all you need is grapes, jell-o box and water. Waiting for them to freeze before you eat them is the hardest part of all!
If you have kids over for a pool party or play date be sure to make these delicious Sour Patch Grapes and you will be the rock-star parent of all time!
Sour Patch Grapes are the perfect summer time treat!
Sour Patch Grapes
- 1 pound of green seedless grapes pulled from the stems and rinsed
- 1 3 oz. package of Lime Jell-O NOT prepared
- Rinse the grapes under water until all are clean and wet.
- Spread the gelatin mix on a plate, about 1/3 of the package at a time.
- Place a handful of grapes on the plate and gently roll each grape in the gelatin powder until it is covered.
- Place the coated grapes into a bowl and repeat the process with the remaining ingredients until all of the grapes are covered.
- Place the bowl and let set in the freezer for at least 1 hour, until the gelatin is set.
- The colder these are, the better they taste!