This scrumptious Southern Fried Pork Chops Recipe will make you want to have more and more. We joke all the time that I want to be the next Paula Deen or Pioneer Woman. Country cooking is my favorite because I love comfort food! I am a meat and potatoes kind of girl and anything that is fried is right up my ally.
I also made a black pepper gravy to serve on top of this Southern Fried Pork Chops Recipe and mashed potatoes. In this pork chop recipe I used boneless pork. You can also use bone-in but be sure to adjust the cooking time to make sure they are done. I use canola oil with a tablespoon of butter for frying, but feel free to use whatever oil you like.
Be sure to try Southern Fried Pork Chops Recipe soon, I am sure your family will love this recipe! I served mashed potatoes, corn and biscuits along with my pork chops for a good southern comfort dinner meal.
Southern Fried Pork Chops Recipe
- 4-6 whole boneless pork chops
- 2 cups flour divided
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 large egg
- 4 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 Tbsp butter
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Place 1 cup flour in a bowl and place the remaining flour in another bowl.
- Beat egg in a shallow bowl.
- Dip pork chops one at a time in flour - coating both sides, then egg - coating both sides then into the other flour bowl - cotain both sides; place on a plate.
- Continue until all pork chops are done.
- Heat oil and butter in large skillet on medium - high.
- Add pork chops and fry for 5-6 minutes then flip over; continue cooking another 5-6 minutes.
- Watch heat so you do not burn the pork chops, you want a golden brown.
- Place on a foil lined baking sheet and place in oven on 350 degrees to keep warm while fixing your sides.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Pork Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.