This post may contain affiliate links.
This scrumptious Southern Fried Pork Chops Recipe will make you want to have more and more. I like to joke with people all the time that I want to be the next Paula Deen or Pioneer Woman. I love their cooking style and the comfort of the meals. I am a meat and potatoes kind of girl and anything that is fried is right up my ally.
With this Southern Fried Pork Chops Recipe I also made a black pepper gravy to serve on top of the pork and mashed potatoes. In this pork chop recipe I used boneless pork, you can also use bone-in but be sure to adjust the cooking time to make sure they are done. I use canola oil with a tablespoon of butter for frying, but feel free to use what ever oil you like.
Be sure to try Southern Fried Pork Chops Recipe soon, I am sure your family will love this recipe! I served mashed potatoes, corn and biscuits along with my pork chops for a good southern comfort dinner meal.
Southern Fried Pork Chops Recipe
Southern Fried Pork Chops Recipe is a scrumptious dinner you can make in under 30 minutes!
- 4-6 whole boneless pork chops
- 2 cups flour divided
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 large egg
- 4 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 Tbsp butter
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Place 1 cup flour in a bowl and place the remaining flour in another bowl.
- Beat egg in a shallow bowl.
- Dip pork chops one at a time in flour - coating both sides, then egg - coating both sides then into the other flour bowl - cotain both sides; place on a plate.
- Continue until all pork chops are done.
- Heat oil and butter in large skillet on medium - high.
- Add pork chops and fry for 5-6 minutes then flip over; continue cooking another 5-6 minutes.
- Watch heat so you do not burn the pork chops, you want a golden brown.
- Place on a foil lined baking sheet and place in oven on 350 degrees to keep warm while fixing your sides.
- Serve and enjoy!