Spicy Tilapia Nachos are perfect for a backyard get together or to enjoy while watching a game. My husband and I love nachos and we love seafood. While on vacation last year we enjoyed shrimp nachos while out dining one night. So I decided to try and replicate them.
For this delicious nacho recipe I used Way Better Snacks Sriracha flavored tortilla chips and Gorton’s Tilapia Sticks. Must say that everyone who tasted them said they were wonderful! You can follow the recipe as I made it or you can make it your own by adding the toppings you like!
The best part of this recipe is that it is a great shortcut recipe. By using the frozen fish I was able to put this together in minutes. You can substitute any frozen fish or even use shrimp if you prefer. This recipe is quick and easy to prepare on busy weeknights. If you are a working Mom you will really appreciate that.
Also feel free to substitute any chip that you desire. You can use a traditional tortilla chip or even Fritos scoops. I like using Way Better Snacks but the options are limitless with this easy recipe.
Spicy Tilapia Nachos
- 2 cups Way Better Snacks Sriracha Flavored
- 6 Gorton's Tilapia Sticks fully cooked according to package
- 1/2 cup pinto beans
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup salsa
- sour cream optional
- Heat pinto beans in pot until warm.
- Arrange chips on plate.
- Spoon half of the beans on chips.
- Place lettuce on top of the beans.
- Spoon the rest of the beans and shredded cheese.
- Cut Tilapia sticks into chunks and place on top of the nachos.
- Next dollop salsa all over.
- If desired put on sour cream and serve!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.