I love this St. Patrick’s Day Craft made from your child’s hand print! I was looking for a fun St. Patrick’s Day Craft to do with Peyton and this is perfect. It would be easy to complete at a play date or St. Patrick’s Day Party or even to make with a preschooler!
This St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Hand print Craft is simple to make and will last a lifetime! You could even make them year after year to show how much the hand print changes each year. If you are a room mom and you are looking for a St. Patty’s Day craft idea be sure to consider this easy and affordable idea.
St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Hand Print Craft:
- Tempera Paint
- White Paper
- Green and Black Construction Paper
- Black Marker
- Paint hand and press onto the white paper carefully
- Cut out a hat out of the green construction paper
- Cut out a black band for the hat out of construction paper
- Glue to Hand Print to create the hat
- Add a button to the brim of the hat
- Using a marker draw on the face
Be sure to sign and date this craft so you will know what year you made it in the future. This St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Hand print Craft is simple to make and will last a lifetime!
Check out this other St. Patrick’s Day posts: