Strawberry Cream Cheese Muffins are super easy to make using Martha White Strawberry Muffin Mix. My boys love these easy breakfast muffins especially on school mornings but they think it's super special when I add cream cheese to the center. They think I work hard in the kitchen all morning making these but the fact is I spend about 5 minutes. But hey I get extra hugs and kisses so I'll keep this little secret to myself. It is so simple to prepare and everyone will love them!
This would also be a great recipe to make with the kids (if you want to let them in on your secret). On cool mornings I like to make Hot Chocolate - Easy as 1-2-3! to go with these delicious muffins! This is an easy recipe that my boys love to enjoy.
Did you know that you can freeze cream cheese? It works great and saves money! I like to purchase cream cheese in bulk on sale and stockpile it for recipes. Check out this post Can You Freeze Cream Cheese to find out how!
Be sure to check out more breakfast recipes on our Pinterest Board! Strawberry Cream Cheese Muffins Recipe is a quick shortcut recipe that is perfect for breakfast.
- 1 pkg Martha White Strawberry Muffin Mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 6 Tbsp cream cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Lightly spray 6 medium muffin cups with no stick cooking spray or line with paper baking cups.
- Combine muffin mix and milk in small mixing bowl; stir just until moistened.
- Let sit for 3 minutes.
- Fill muffin cups about 1/2 full.
- Place 1 Tbsp cream cheese into each muffin gently.
- Pour muffin mix on top over each muffin cup.
- Bake at 425 F for 14-17 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 2-3 minutes in pan.
- Serve and enjoy.
Try these other Breakfast recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.