Valentine's Day Craft for Kids - Sweet & Simple Butterfly is an easy handmade valentine sweet treat for children to make who love butterflies! Most of the supplies needed to make this this card you will find in your craft supplies. This card is very affordable and would make a great Room Mom craft project for younger children!
I simply used a piece of construction paper to cover a box of Sweethearts that I picked up at the store for $.25 a box. I picked up a package of googly eyes and Pom Poms at the dollar store!
Sweet & Simple Butterfly Supplies:
- Pom Poms
- Googly Eyes
- Glue Dots, Tape or Glue
- Pipe Cleaner or Yarn
- Construction Paper
Sweet & Simple Butterfly Directions:
- Cut a piece of construction paper to cover the sweethearts
- Cover and glue or tape
- Cut two hearts large enough to form the butterfly wings
- Attach hearts on their sides to create wings and tape or glue
- Attach googly eyes and pom pom with glue dots or glue
- Attach a pipe cleaner or yarn for the mouth with glue or glue dots
Enjoy these Valentine’s Day Posts: