These delicious Sweetened Pumpkin Muffins are perfect on a crisp Fall morning! If you love everything pumpkin, then these muffins are a must try. When Fall makes it's appearance, I am ready for anything with pumpkin in it. Sweetened Pumpkin Muffins are now one of my favorite pumpkin recipes! Best thing was I had all the ingredients on hand to make them, took about ten minutes to prep them and then 20 minutes in the oven. Beware your kitchen will smell amazing!
I came up with this recipe by substituting some of the ingredients from Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl Muffins with Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk. My husband and I were in heaven eating them. The recipe makes 18 muffins, but you can put them in an airtight container and place in the fridge for a week. I had one straight from the oven, but the ones from the fridge during the week for breakfast before work were even better!
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 15 oz can of pumpkin (puree)
- 1 can 14 oz Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- Cream Cheese Mixture
- 8 oz cream cheese block
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 and place paper baking cups in muffin pan.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the flour, pumpkin spice, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together the can of pumpkin and sweetened condensed milk.
- Beat in eggs, vegetable oil and vanilla.
- Slowly whisk in the flour mixture until there are no lumps; fill muffin tins 3/4 full.
- In a medium bowl beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add in sugar, yolk and vanilla and beat until well blended.
- Top each muffin with 1 Tbsp of cream cheese mixture; use a toothpick to swirl with the batter.
- Bake muffins 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Disclosure: Eagle Brand provided us product for this recipe. It is not a sponsored post. All opinions are 100% our own.
More Pumpkin Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.