I am in love with this Tropical Green Smoothie. If you like Tropical Fruit you are going to love this green smoothie. It was amazing! Each smoothie has approximately 200 or less calories and is PACKED full of fruits, vegetables, minerals and nutrients.
I can tell you my energy level is amazing. One tip that I learned is to use a certified therapeutic grade lemon essential oil or lemon rind to take the “bite” out of the greens. I also learned that by adding 1/2 cup or so berries you will turn your smoothie to a beautiful shade of pink, blue or red and it tastes just a little better I hope you enjoy! One tip is to freeze berries when they are at a stockpile price. You can even freeze green smoothies.
I love to freeze ingredients for my green smoothies! It saves me time and money!
UPDATE: You may want to read this post on How To Make Green Smoothies
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 2 Points
- 1 cup Coconut Milk or Coconut Water
- 1 cup water
- 1 large handful of spinach
- 1 green apple I prefer an organic granny smith
- 1 banana
- 1 thumb sized piece of fresh ginger root you can use powdered if necessary
- 1/2 cup of tropical fruit mango, strawberries, pineapple, frozen
- 4 drops of lemon essential oil
- Blend liquid and greens well.
- Add apple and ginger and blend.
- Add banana and blend.
- Add frozen tropical fruit blend and blend.
- Add essential oil and blend.
Green Smoothie Recipes:
Disclosure: We are not providing medical advice, please consult your physician with any questions.