This post may contain affiliate links.
Tuna Stuffed Avocado is the best Paleo lunch recipe! This tuna stuffed avocado is so delicious and fulfilling with every bite. You will want to eat this every day for lunch! I promise it is that good. This is by far one of the best Paleo recipes I have had! The best thing is you will only need a few ingredients, four to be exact.
All you need is an avocado, tuna, sweet bell peppers and a lemon. Scoop out the avocado and mix it together with the tuna and bell peppers. Next squeeze some lemon juice over the mixture and scoop back into the avocado. Squeeze a little more lemon juice over the top and enjoy! You can even add a little salt and pepper to taste if you want. This is a Whole 30 compliant meal too! You could also substitute canned salmon for the tuna to shake it up.
This recipe is also Candida friendly too! Add some mayonnaise to the salad for a nice Keto Friendly lunch idea.
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 8 Points
Tuna Stuffed Avocado
- 1 avocado halved
- 1 tuna pouch Melissa uses Wild Planet canned tuna
- 1 mini sweet red bell pepper chopped
- 1 mini sweet orange bell pepper chopped
- 1 mini sweet yellow bell pepper chopped
- 1 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste (optional)
- Scoop out avocado and place in bowl.
- Mix avocado with tuna and bell peppers.
- Squeeze lemon juice over mixture.
- Scoop back into avocado.
- Squeeze more lemon juice over the top.
- Add salt and pepper if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!