Crockpot Turkey Breast of Wonder is so scrumptious you won’t believe that you cooked it in a slow cooker! It is so easy to make and everyone will think you spent hours preparing it. Turkey isn’t just for November for my family we love to eat it all the time! Especially this fabulous, couldn’t be EASIER (5 minutes prep is all you need), moist, tender, shred-able, Crockpot Turkey Breast of Wonder.
You could eat this with traditional Thanksgiving sides like we did (see photos) or you can serve with some mashed potatoes and a veggie. The marinade you pour over this delicious turkey is what makes it taste out of this world. After slow cooking the turkey all day you can make gravy with the juices and it is phenomenal!
Be sure to try this Turkey Breast of Wonder (Crockpot) recipe this November and I promise you will not be disappointed! I served Sweet Potato Casserole and Hash Brown Casserole along side the turkey and it was delish.
Turkey Breast of Wonder (Crockpot)
- 1 5-6 pound turkey breast
- 1/2 C orange juice you could also substitute chicken broth
- 1 14 ounce can whole cranberry sauce
- 1 1 ounce package Onion Soup Mix
- salt and pepper
To Make Gravy:
- 4 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- can of cream of mushroom soup
- Make sure your turkey is completely thawed; Cut a hole in the top of the bag and remove the packaging (some turkey breasts come with a gravy pouch inside, be sure to remove it if yours happens to come with one).
- Place the bird in the crock pot.
- Pour orange juice into a small mixing bowl, add one can whole berry Cranberry sauce and one package Onion Soup mix.
- Mix the ingredients together and pour them over the top of the bird.
- Sprinkle a bit of salt and pepper over the top.
- Cover the crock pot and cook on low for 8-9 hours,or until a meat thermometer stuck into the center of the bird reads 180 degrees.
- Remove the turkey breast to a plate and cover it with tin foil.
- Let it rest for about 5 minutes.
- Then carve it (or shred it) up and enjoy.
To Make the GRAVY:
- Pour the juices from the crock pot through a strainer and into a medium sized sauce pan.
- Mix 4 T of cornstarch into 1/2 cup of water.
- Bring the juices to a boil and add the cornstarch/water mixture a little bit at a time, stirring constantly until you reach the consistency you want (you may not need all of the cornstarch/water).
- Add about half of a can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Stir it well and let the soup heat through.
Oreo Turkey Pops – Kid’s Favorite
Gluten Free Gravy Recipe – Melissa’s Favorite
Pumpkin Cream Cheese– Great for Thanksgiving morning served on a bagel!
Tastes Like Thanksgiving Casserole – Shelley’s Favorite
Secret Ingredient Mashed Potatoes – Stephanie’s Favorite
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.