Turkey Melt Sandwich is perfect for lunch or dinner! I love making this delicious sandwich for my husband and I to enjoy on Saturday afternoons. Makes a great weekend lunch that will fill you up and keep you full for hours. You only need 10 minutes to make this warm, scrumptious recipe. A great use for leftover turkey!
Start by toasting your bread lightly, then spread mayo on them. Layer one side with turkey lunch meat, tomato slices, bacon slices and provolone cheese or use your favorite cheese. Place other toast slice on top. Place the Turkey Melt Sandwich on baking sheet. Continue steps until all your sandwiches are ready on baking sheet. Put in oven on 400 for 5-10 minutes until the cheese has melted. Serve with your favorite side dishes, some recipes I love to serve are Sweet Potato Fries, Coleslaw, Potato Salad or Broccoli Salad.
Turkey Melt Sandwich
- 8 slices of bread I use Texas Toast
- 1 lb turkey lunch meat
- 4 tbsp mayo
- 8 slices tomato
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- 8 slices provolone cheese or your favorite cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly toast your bread slices.
- Spread 1 Tbsp of mayo on a piece of toast.
- Layer ¼ lb of turkey lunch meat, 2 tomato slices, 2 pieces of bacon and 2 slices of cheese on top of toast.
- Place another slice of bread on top and place on baking sheet; repeat steps until all sandwiches are done.
- Place baking sheet in oven for 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Sandwich Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.