This healthy recipe for Unstuffed Turkey Cabbage Rolls tastes amazing! I was so happy with how great this dinner turned out. My whole family ate the dish and even had seconds. There was plenty of leftovers for me to pack for lunch the rest of the week. One day for lunch, I added some steamed brown rice and it felt like a completely different meal. It was delicious!
You only need some simple ingredients to make this healthy turkey recipe. I always choose Honeysuckle White Turkey. It is a great way to serve a delicious and healthy meal for your family. Unstuffed Turkey Cabbage Rolls is so easy to prepare and it makes a large quantity.
You can easily save half of it for a later use or to use in meal prep for the week. If you don't have a large family like mine you may want to half the recipe so you don't have too many leftovers. It is perfect for lunch too!
Unstuffed Turkey Cabbage Rolls
- 2 pounds Honeysuckle White ground turkey
- 1 large yellow onion chopped
- 1 small head cabbage chopped
- 2 can 14.5 ounce, diced tomatoes
- 1 can 6 ounce, tomato paste
- 6 oz water
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Heat a large skillet/pot over medium-high heat.
- Drizzle a teaspoon of olive oil and cook the onions until translucent.
- Cook turkey and onion in the skillet/pot until browned.
- Drain and discard grease.
- Add the chopped cabbage, tomatoes, tomato paste, water, garlic, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
- Bring the ingredients to a boil.
- Cover the skillet/pot, reduce heat, and simmer until cabbage is tender (This will take about 30 minutes).
- Serve and enjoy!
More Turkey Recipes You May Enjoy:
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Honeysuckle White Turkey. I am a sponsored Brand Ambassador for Shady Brook Farms and Honeysuckle White Turkey. All opinions are 100% my own.
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.